Causes and Prevention of Wear of Industrial Tractor Tires
Ⅰ. Causes of wear of industrial tractor tires
1. Overhigh or overlow tire pressure will affect its service life, and it is also detrimental to safe driving.
2. Sharp starting, braking and sharp turning in use will accelerate tire wear, causing chipping, block drop and bead damage.
3. Industrial tyres are improperly parked and stored, exposed to sunlight and eroded by oil, which will cause the tires to corrode and deteriorate.
4. Driving at high speed for a long time.
5. On the road with poor traction performance, it is easy to cause slippage and wear of tires.
6. Improper toe adjustment causes tread wear.
7. The tires are damaged during the disassembly and maintenance of the tires.
Ⅱ. Prevention methods of wear of industrial tractor tires
1. Industrial tractors are overloaded for a long time. The tire is overloaded and the slip rate increases, accelerating tire wear. At this time, if the tire pressure on both sides is different and the difference is large, the wear of the tire with low air pressure will increase, and the "wear" tire will be particularly fast.
Prevention and treatment methods: The tire pressure should meet the regulations, and it can be slightly lower in hot seasons, generally taking the lower limit of the specified value. The pressure of the industrial tractor tires is too high, and the ply will be stretched too much, causing it to fatigue or break;
If the tire pressure is too low, the ply is excessively wrinkled and deformed, which will easily cause the rubber layer to separate from the ply, and accelerate the aging and wear of the rubber layer. Therefore, do not overload the tractor for a long time to reduce the slippage wear of the tires.
2. The trailer towing tripod towed by the industrial tractor is not equal to the waist. It is determined that when the difference between the isosceles of the trailer tripod is 60mm, the large tires on the short waist side will shorten the service life by 1/2, and the industrial tractor tires on this side will also increase the wear.
Prevention method: Measure the distance from the center point of the tripod's traction pin hole to the center of the landing point of the two front wheels of the trailer, and the two distances should be equal. If not, find out the reason and rule it out. If necessary, recreate an isosceles tripod.
3. The wheelbase of the front and rear wheels on the left and right sides of the industrial tractor varies. The wheelbases of the front and rear wheels on both sides are different. Except for the front wheel on the side with the short wheelbase, it will cause the other three industrial tractor tires to have abnormal wear and tear.
Prevention method: Check the wheelbase of the front and rear wheels on both sides, the method is to straighten the two front wheels, and compare the two shortest distances between the outer edges of the front and rear wheel steel rings on both sides. If not, you should find out the reason.
Generally, it is caused by the bending deformation of the steering knuckle bracket, steering knuckle shaft, front wheel shaft or large wheel shaft. It can be removed and corrected or replaced with new parts to restore the equal wheelbase of the front and rear wheels on both sides.
4. Unit resonance accelerates large tire wear. If there are no problems with the above three items, but the right side of the industrial tractor tire has abnormal wear and tear, then the unit resonance is at fault.
At this time, the driver only needs to change the accustomed throttle position, and don't always put the throttle on the speed that can cause the resonance of the unit, and the problem of "wearing the tire" of the big tire will be cured.