Maintenance of All Steel Radial Tires and Basic Knowledge of Maintenance
Ⅰ. Reasons for tire damage
Air pressure is the main reason that affects the service life of all steel radial tires (80% of the problems that occur during the use of tires are caused by air pressure); load; speed; road; outside temperature; tire temperature and so on.
Ⅱ. Maintenance of all steel radial tires and basic knowledge of maintenance
1. Regularly check whether there is damage or foreign matter: check whether the tire crown part is scratched, nailed, glass punctured, cut, etc., and whether the valve cover is intact, and also check the sealing condition of the valve core (leakage or not). Appearance inspection: Check whether there are phenomena like the tire wall has bulging, degumming, adhesive layer and so on (quality problems are not excluded), and is very important. Please go to the after-sales service in time if it is a quality fault.
2. Correct selection of tires: the correct selection of tires is an important premise for ensuring the performance of tires and the vehicle. For this reason, the following tires shall not be mixed on the same axle:
(1) Different types of tires (heavy load tires and light load tires).
(2) Tires with different specifications or with different rims of the same specification.
(3) Tires with different carcass structures (radial snow tires and bias tires).
3. The correct tire pressure:
The air pressure specified in the tire standard should be strictly observed during the usage of all steel radial tires. This is the basic premise to ensure the performance of tires.
(1) The measurement of air pressure must be carried out in the state of the tires are cool;
(2) For high-end cars in good road conditions, the pressure recommended by the car manufacturer can be used. In order to ensure the all steel radial tires' performance, the pressure can be increased by 10%;
4. Develop good driving habits: it is necessary to observe traffic regulations and drive by the rules. And it is also necessary to operate the vehicle in the correct way. Please remember to avoid frequent emergency braking, rapid acceleration or sharp turns, as well as braking with one foot and one accelerator.
5. Prevention of chemical corrosion: It is inevitable to come into contact with some substances in daily driving. Try to avoid contact with oils, acids, hydrocarbons and so on. Effectively avoid the risk of tire erosion or corrosion and reduce safety rate and service life.