How to Perform Routine Maintenance on Loader Tyres?
If you use your tires at high temperatures, the tire rubber is more prone to aging and the tire tread is more prone to wear. These problems can cause tire pressure instability. Here we will introduce you to the daily maintenance of loader tires.
Ⅰ. How to maintain loader tyres
Check the inflation pressure of the loader tyres regularly, at least twice a month. Also check the inflation pressure before driving long distances. When you open the driver's door, you can see the inflation pressure data of the approved tyres on the door pillar. If you find that the air pressure is too high or too low, you should adjust it in time.
Drive mildly, avoid frequent use of emergency braking, and do not accelerate too fast, otherwise it is easy to overload the loader tyres.
The high temperature in summer can easily accelerate the wear of the tyres of the loader. When the wear of the loader tyre is flush with the wear mark of 1.6mm, it must be replaced, otherwise the loader will easily slip in rainy days and cause a safety hazard.
Ⅱ. Precautions for loader tyres
Loaders are generally used for transportation in the engineering and construction industry, and there are no restrictions on the road surface, so they develop rapidly. Coupled with the work efficiency, it has become a standing machine in the construction industry. Next, this is a brief introduction to what needs to be paid attention to in the daily driving of loader tyres.
Generally speaking, the side of loader tyres is relatively fragile. Most scratches, nails, or cuts within 0.5 cm can be repaired as long as the damage occurs to the tread.
However, if the crack is longer than 0.5 cm, or occurs on the side of the adt tyre, the adt tyre should not be repaired, but replaced as soon as possible. Therefore, the safest way is to prepare a spare adt tyre in the trunk.
Ⅲ. Regulations on the inspection technology of loader tyres
1. The operation of the drive axle gear should be smooth and silent, and there should be no abnormal noise; the axle housing should not have cracks, and the connecting bolts should be tightened; the oil level of the gear oil should reach the height of the oil level mark.
2. The operation of the adt tyre reducer should be smooth and quiet, and the loader tyres should not have abnormal noise or overheating.
3. The control valve should be able to accurately and effectively control the lifting and floating of the boom, the upturn and downturn of the bucket and other common actions.
4. Inspection requirements for working devices: boom, rocker arm and tie rod should not be deformed or cracked; shaft pins should be firmly fixed and well lubricated; buckets should be intact without cracks; bucket teeth should be complete and should not be loose.
5. Safety inspection regulations for brakes and safety devices: braking should be reliable and effective; brake pads and brake discs should be clean and free of oil; Meet the requirements of the instruction manual; the brake fluid level should be at the marked position; the parking brake pads should not have oil stains and burns; the parking brake should be reliable and effective.
6. The air compressor should run normally, and the air pressure regulating valve should work normally; when the system pressure exceeds the specified value, the safety valve should be able to open automatically; there should be no air leakage and oil leakage in the brake master cylinder, sub-pump and connecting pipelines.