Purposes and Procedures for Quality Test of All Steel Radial Tires
1. The causes of damages to all steel radial tires can be summarized as the following situations
(1) Usage issues:
Non-standard load (overload), non-standard air pressure, non-standard rim and rim deformation or explosion, poor vehicle conditions, the mismatch of use environment (such as road conditions) and the tire performance, punctures, bumps, sharp turns, sudden braking.
(2) Performance problems (capacity issues):
Performance issues are also related to usage issues. It is influenced by the environment and cannot be changed by humans.
Issues such as overload capacity, speed capacity (high, medium, low), heat dissipation capacity. Heat generation leads to rubber modification and generates gas at the same time, which causes problems like burst or breakage caused by bulges of the side and around tires.
(3) Manufacturing issues:
The delamination of the interface will be caused due to bubbles, impurities and poor adhesion between the rubber parts. There are no differences between the parts. The problem of the upward bias during belt forming. The size and performance of rubber parts are not qualified. There is also the problem of insufficient and excessive sulfur. The sidewall or inner lining joint is large. As well as problems like carcass cord thin line (which generally occurs in the tail line part of the cord or when calendering and cutting), slitting (which is caused by excessive molding pressure or pulling), cross.
2. The purpose of the identification of faulty all steel radial tires
(1) It helps to check problems of the production process and production operation process. so the problems of radial snow tires will no happen again.
(2) It helps to provide a basis for the technical improvement of all steel radial tires' quality.
(3) It helps to determine fault source quickly and accurately. It also supports sales, consolidates and develops the market.
(4) It helps to provide customers with technical support and technical training purposefully in order to extend the service life of all steel radial tires.
3. The identification procedure of faulty all steel radial tires
Check the trademark-check the tire number-measure the depth of the pattern-check if it is repaired-check if there is a crush or fatal injury or other abnormal phenomena-identify the fault and confirm the process and usage or performance problems-check the specifications, levels and patterns(confirm the failure upper and lower model-make the compensation and scarp mark) register the claim form-information feedback.