The Basic Structure of All Steel Radial Tires
1. The definition of all steel radial tires:
All steel radial tires are pneumatic tires in which the steel cords between the two beads of the tire are arranged at 90° with the center line of the tread. And on the carcass a pair of adjacent small-angle and high-strength steel cords cross each other, and the ring-shaped belts that cannot be stretched basically tighten the tire. The tire is adopted in loaders.
All steel radial tires include those with inner tubes and tubeless tires.
All steel radial tires with inner tubes, such as: 9.00R20, 12.00R20; One set includes outer tubes, inner tubes, and cushion belts.
Tires without inner tube, such as: 11R22.5, 285/80R22.5; Only inner tube.
2. The cross-section of the all steel radial tire and the name of each component
All steel radial tires are divided into two forms: inner tube and tubeless type. There are all steel radial tires with inner tubes, which are composed of outer tubes, inner tubes and cushion belts. Tubeless all steel radial tires do not need to be equipped with inner tubes and cushion belts and are directly assembled with the rim. For the two tires, the outer tires are different on the spigot area and the inner lining structure, and the other parts are basically the same.
3. The role of the components of the all steel radial tire.
1) The role of tread of all steel radial tire
Protect the belt and carcass.
It has the functions of abrasion resistance, cushioning and impact resistance, anti-skid, driving and braking.
2) The function of tire shoulder of all steel radial tire: supporting.
3) The function of the sidewall of the all steel radial tire: protect the carcass.
4) The role of spigot components (bead components) of all steel radial tire: hoop tightly the tire on the rim.
5) The function of carcass of all steel radial tire:
Withstand the air pressure of the tire.
Support the load of the tire.
Withstand and buffer external impact.
6) Belt ply of all steel radial tire: It is designed with a 0°belt ply and three adjacent plies arranged in a cross arrangement.
It is the transition zone between the tread and the carcass.