What Are the Common Faults and Wear of Loader Tyres?
Ⅰ. Failures of loader tyres
There will be emergency situations during the use of the loader, so when the situation occurs, turn off the engine first to avoid accidents, especially when the tires are not in time, there will be various situations. Let's briefly understand the situation of the loader tyres.
In the process of use, once we find that the tire pressure and tire temperature are too high, we should park the car in a cool place to cool down before continuing to drive, but we should not use the method of deflation to reduce the tire pressure, or pour cold water on the hot tires to avoid accidents during the work of the loader.
When the temperature is too high in summer, because the number of loader tyres is mostly about 14 layers, compared with large tires, the heat transfer is faster, and the tires are prone to overheating, which increases the internal pressure and reduces the rubber physical properties of the tires, resulting in a blowout.
Ⅱ. What are the abnormal wear and tear of loader tyres?
1. The outer edge of the loader tire is worn. If the outer edge of the tire is severely worn, it means that the tire is under-inflated, that is, the tire pressure is not enough.
Therefore, we need to check the tire pressure frequently. It can be inflated according to the "highway" standard, that is, 30,000 Pa more than the normal standard.
2. If the convex and corrugated tires are severely worn, it means that the shock absorbers, bearings, and ball couplings of the car are severely worn.
In this case, it is recommended that you check the wear of the suspension system and replace worn parts before replacing the loader tyres. Otherwise, even changing the tires won't help.
3. Uniform wear on the surface of the tire is a normal phenomenon. Once the pattern is worn dry, it means that the tire must be replaced. If the wear has reached the standard depth of the tire tread, it must be replaced. The difference in wear of different tires on the same axle must not exceed 5 mm.
4. The "hidden damage" in the tire is usually due to the collision between the vehicle and a hard object, or after driving in a flat tire state, the rubber layer of the tire will have serious scratches, which will affect the degree of sealing.
In this case, the tire will leak and rupture. If the wound is small, it can be repaired in case of emergency. But if you want to drive long distances, you must replace them immediately.
5. If it is found that the central area of the tire of the loader is severely worn, it indicates that the tire is often over-inflated, which will accelerate the wear of the tire.
Check whether the pressure gauge is accurate and adjust the pressure. It is only necessary to fully inflate the tires when driving at high speed or with a load, and it is not necessary under normal conditions.