Common Problems of All-steel Radial Tires
1. Internal cracks in all-steel radial tires
There are cracks in the radial direction of the all-steel radial tire, and the crack interface is in a torn state. In severe all-steel radial tires, a "U"-shaped blast may appear on the outside.
2. Heat in the tires of all-steel radial tires
The inner lining layer of the all-steel radial tire blisters and delamination, the rubber material is modified, and the rubber material of the inner lining layer is severely agglomerated and peeled off.
3. Air shortage in the tire of all-steel radial tires
Tire inner lining layer delamination or rubber falling off along the circumferential direction.
4. Damage from foreign bodies in the tire of all-steel radial tires
There are obvious scratches on the surface of the inner lining of the tire, sometimes very light, mainly in the used all-steel radial tires, and new tires rarely appear.
5. Delamination of the inner reinforcing layer of the all-steel radial tire
In the all-steel radial tire, the inner end of the reinforcing layer is delaminated from the carcass, or bulging, cracks, etc. appear, the inner end of the reinforcing layer is not scattered, and the interface appears torn after being cut.
6. Delamination of the inner lining of the all-steel radial tire and the carcass
7. Joint opening of the inner lining of all-steel radial tire
Cracks occurred at the joints of the inner liner in the tire, the cracked interface has a certain angle, and the surface is smooth.
8. A small area of leakage in the tire of all-steel radial tires
The tire is close to the tire shoulder, and the arrangement of the carcass cord of the all-steel radial tire can be clearly seen locally. The inner liner is broken along the leaky line, and the sidewall corresponding to the leaky line appears "U" shape or "*" shaped blasting.
9. A large area of wire leakage in the tire of all-steel radial tires
If the tire has more than 1/3 of a week at the shoulder position or more than 3 places where the all-steel radial tire carcass cord is exposed, the sidewall bulges or even bursts during inflation in severe cases.